Error code 6000, P03 or E23 is a line feed error. It also should be flashing 3 times for this error on the on/off button.
You can have this error on these printers: MP140, MP150, MP160, MP190, MP210, MP220, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460, MP240, MP250, MP260, MP270, MP480, MP500, MP510, MP520, MP530, MP830, MP540, MP620, MP550, MP560, MP600, MP610, MP630, MP800, MP810, MP830, MP970, MP980, MG2100, MG3100, MG4100, MG5100, MP640, MP990, MG5200, MG5300, MG6100, MG6200, MG8100, MG8200,
- Verify that the paper tray is correctly set.
- If any object is placed in front of the machine, remove it.
- Search for any small pieces of paper in the printer, or a tiny object.
- Power off the printer
- Wait 5 minute
- Power on.
Solution 5: one of these parts could be faulty:
- Timing sensor unit QM2-2683
- Timing slit disk film QC1-6229
- Feed roller ass'y QL2-0925
- Platten unit QM2-2923
- Logic board ass'y QM2-3078
- Paper feed motor QK1-1502