The waste ink counter is full, you need to reset it.
First, download the resetter PCM_servicetool (.rar)
Step 1: enter in service mode in order to used the resetter:
- Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
- Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
- Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
- Then Press Resume button 5 times then let both buttons go.
- The Alternate Blinking error is gone: the printer is in Service Mode state.
- Extract the resetter and double click "servicetool.exe"
- Click Reload Button and you will get a new USB port.
- Load some papers in your printer and press the "Main" Button, wait until it shows "error 001" then press OK.
- Then press "EEPROM" button and the printer will print some text, after that click OK
- Then power off the printer (sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again.
- That's done.
- Error 005: the printer is not compatible with this service tool
- Error 006 with the Service tool: